Welcome to Hillside Beach Store & Eatery.
We are a locally-owned restaurant, deli and convenience store serving made-from-scratch meals to enjoy in our casual, comfortable eatery or to take home and serve at your own table.
Lori and Rene Cyr, permanent area residents, were excited when the opportunity came up to purchase the former Hillside Hub in 2015.
Their dream was to turn it into a local year-round restaurant where Lori, a professionally-trained chef, could share her love of cooking, grilling and baking.
Plans included introducing a deli showcasing fresh-cut meats, in-house made salads, ready-to-go meals and baked desserts, as well as expanding the one-stop convenience store to bring a whole new level of quality, selection and service to cottage country.
Renovations were quickly completed and the Hillside Beach Store & Eatery was reopened in 2016. Lori and Rene look forward to serving you soon!
Your Food Experience
From hearty, homestyle meals to convenience dishes on the go, The Eatery has all the quality, selection and service you crave.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Chef Lori serves up her own take on comfort food – a taste of home with an unexpected twist.
- Browse the deli counter for our daily specials, all made in store. Choose from a selection of freshly-sliced deli meat (including in-house roast beef), side salads and family-sized entrees for no-fuss, reheatable meals at home.
- All pizzas are made completely from scratch, including our very own hand-tossed dough and slow-cooked sauce recipes, then baked to bubbly perfection in our kitchen’s pizza oven.
- Before you leave, treat your sweet tooth to a slice of our seasonal fruit pie, one of our house-baked desserts or a scoop of hard ice-cream.
- Coming soon! Eatery theme nights and surprise specials including Steak Night and our 4-Course Dinner Menu.